Together, as the Friendship Café and St James City Farm, we focus our efforts in running exciting projects and activities either directly or supporting other groups to run their activities. We welcome people from all backgrounds; most of the building is wheel chair friendly and accessible.
Other groups and activities taking place at the friendship café
- Boxing sessions: Contact Les 07710180103
- Ju Jitsu/MMA: Contact Antanas 07550594418 (gloucestermma.co.uk)
- Wood craft: Fairshares, 01452 415900
- Emergency Food Parcel service: Imam Hassan, 07725365179
- Knit and Natter – Thursdays 1.30 to 3.30pm : Contact Kim email@example.com
If you are facing financial difficulties but would like your child to participate in activities, we have a fee waiving policy in place, so contact us in confidence to discuss. email or 01452 308127
We ensure that all of our staff or volunteers who have regular contact with children or young people have undergone a Criminal Record Bureau and background check. In line with the advice of the Gloucestershire Children’s Safeguarding Board, we try to ensure staff and volunteers have training on Child Protection, and are aware of our own policies and procedures.
Get Event Notifications
Events take place throughout the year which will be posted onto our website, Whats App and the Café Newsletter. To subscribe for updates by email please email us your details.
- By entering your details you consent to us emailing you our latest news and events
- Your contact details will not be shared with any third party companines